SAM TRAVEL SERVICES is a globally recognized ISO: 9001:2008 certified recruitment firm pioneering in end to end placement solution.
We specializes in recruiting Staff as well as Labours to various sectors viz: Civil Construction (Building & Infrastructure) , MEP, Oil & Gas, Refinery & Petro Chemicals, Hotels, Catering, Hospitality, Facility Management, Manufacturing.
We put enormous efforts on making all our business deals crystal clear and transparent which contributes substantially towards making us the most preferred Human Resource partner globally. We strongly believe that time is of essence and their by provide prompt and expeditious response.
We pro-actively tap the market for excellent candidates. Once the candidates have been identified, we conduct in-depth interviews with each individual, and obtain detailed information on topics such as educational background, experience, job history, career goals, personality traits, compensation etc.
We endeavour to make the recruitment process as smooth and hassle-free as possible for our clients. However, according to statutory requirements and Government regulations, the following documents are to be sent to us by the Employer in order for us to successfully carry out the recruitment drive.
We require following documents from the clients to grant recruitment authority from Indian Government & to advertise in Daily National News Papers for Saudi Arabia.
1. Power of Attorney (Attested by Chamber of Commerce and Foreign Affairs & Indian Embassy)
Demand Letter (Attested by Chamber of Commerce and
Foreign Affairs & Indian Embassy)
3. Contract to be signed by Employer and Employee
4. Agreement Letter between Employer and SS Travels
5. Guarantee Letter
1. Visa Slip.
2. Consulate Authorization.
3. Demand Letter.
4. Power of attorney.
5. Commercial Registration.
6. Employment Contract.
7. Agency agreement.
8. Guarantee Letter.
Required documents to recruit Manpower from India
1. We require a Power of Attorney from the employer in the name of SS Travels that is, authorizing us to advertise, recruit
and deploy the required personal on their behalf.
2. A Demand Letter, stating details like, Number of Personnel required, Salary, Duration of Contract etc.
3. Contract agreement between Employer & Employee.
4. If the Client has LABOR visas, then the Demand letter, Power of Attorney and Employment Agreement has to be
attested by the Indian Embassy of Qatar and Chamber of Commerce.